Ok now thats just weird.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I noticed something even weirder on an old pic of my first hatchling Geode.

You may remeber this pic, depicting a gecko with GOD spelled out across the head, but this is just nuts. I think I see a little winking Jesus on her back in this pick now too.:main_huh: Wow dude, this is really getting odd lol. Can you guys see it?

Ian S.

Sally Salamander said:
Hey, I just picked up some Gold, Francinsence and Myrrh. Where do I send it?
Just follow the north star and you'll find your way:main_thumbsup:

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
*Cues Metallica song* Dun da da-dada "Bow to the LeperD Messiah" :drummer: :furious3: :guitarist:

:p Very interesting, but doesnt it look just a little bit like something from southpark too?

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
GroovyGeckos.com said:
*Cues Metallica song* Dun da da-dada "Bow to the LeperD Messiah" :drummer: :furious3: :guitarist:

:p Very interesting, but doesnt it look just a little bit like something from southpark too?

ROFLMAO - It DOES look like Jesus from South Park!

PrototypeGeckos

Hey, you can sell that thing on ebay for a million bucks, atleast that is what that woman who saw Jesus on her grilled cheese sandwich did, lol. (I hope you guys have heard that story, I guess it is a national story)

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Although I don't have any current pics of her she still has GOD clearly printed on the back of her head. But the winking Jesus is spreading out and fading a little bit. I'll try to get a hold of a camera for some new pics.

Visit our friends