My last baby belly picture?

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Boy, I sure hope so!!! Tomorrow is officially my due date. Does the look on my face say "Get her out of there!" or what? Cross your fingers I can make it to Tinley!!

S

Sarah H

LOL! Congrats and good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Looking good Shanti! You definitely have that look on your face. Good luck and I wish you a safe and as pain free as can be delivery.

nwheat

You look wonderful, Shanti - and really ready! :) I swear the last few days are the hardest! I was soooo impatient! Your beautiful little girl will be here very soon!

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Let me know if you need a laying box for at the show. I could just fill up your aquarium with coco fiber or something. ;)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
PaulSage said:
Let me know if you need a laying box for at the show. I could just fill up your aquarium with coco fiber or something. ;)

OMG! That is too funny! I can just picture it in my head!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Shanti one rule. If you DO give birth at Jeremy's booth, please...PLEASE don't drop the placenta on my foot! :(

haha, all in good fun girl. We wish you the best of luck girl! And we WILL see you at Tinley!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I had a Dr appointment today. We were looking into inducing today for various reasons, but I'm not progressed enough which puts me at a high risk for a failed induction. He hopes I'll go into natural labor this weekend (OH GREAT....get ready Jeremy). I have another appointment on Monday and they might induce me then if I haven't popped yet.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Shanti, if you happen to deliver at Jeremy's booth, your little girl will get free geckos all her life?? Just like babies delivered on planes will get free rides...etc.

Good luck!!

Visit our friends