Breeding pair....... or group... question

Lets say a Snake guy wanted to get some four leggers. What morphs would you get for your starting group. I maybe thinking about this really.

John N

JCN Reptiles
I would say get what YOU like. For example, if you like white get blizzards/albino blizzards/patternless/ or etc. With all the leo morphs nowadays, its easy to get leos thats your favorite color lol.

LeosForLess

Well you can get some as babies cheaper if you want to wait, line bred type gecko babies usually run for alot less than het babies, but you wont know what the line breds will look like.

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
I will agree that you should get what you like. If you like the way they look, they will tend to keep your interest longer.

Now on the more realistic side. $150- $200 will definitely limit your options if your looking for a group. I would suggest you go ahead and visit a few of the sites of some of the breeders here and just look around. Check out some of the classifieds and see what you like. Make sure that you don't have champaign taste with a beer budget. In that price range, you will be able to find some nice simple recessive trait juveniles. However, you could possibly find a group of adults. I'm sure if you go with someone you know (I know your smart enough to) that you will be happy with what you get.

Now get out there and buy some leos!!:main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends