Geckos, Balls, etc. at Tinley Park '06

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I didn't take as many pictures as I was hoping to, but Mike and Sarah took quite a few. A lot of them didn't turn out because of glare from the displays, but here are some of the better ones.

Some cool torts:
Tortoises.jpg

Random Pythons:
Snakes1.jpg

Snakes2.jpg

Snakes3.jpg

Snakes4.jpg

Snakes5.jpg

Some of the Enigmas:
Enigma1.jpg

Enigma2.jpg

Enigma3.jpg

Enigma4.jpg

Some Supers:
Geckos1.jpg

Geckos2.jpg

And a few more random geckos:
Rhacs1.jpg

Phelsuma.jpg

FatTails.jpg

I cut the quality back quite a bit so that it wouldn't take three years for people to download them, so you can't read the labels :main_thumbsdown: Sorry 'bout that.

gixxer3420

Nice pics. Man look at all the AFT's. Did you see that scorpion tailed geckos there? if so how much were they asking for him/her? i want to get some but camn't seemed to find anyone that has them for sale.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
gixxer3420 said:
Nice pics. Man look at all the AFT's. Did you see that scorpion tailed geckos there? if so how much were they asking for him/her? i want to get some but camn't seemed to find anyone that has them for sale.

I seem to remember them being $300 each. I really don't remember the vendor name at all. I just went "Hey, that's a crazy looking gecko", snapped a picture, and walked off.

gixxer3420

Oh my bad Shanti you were the one that took the pics of that little guy. Yeah that has to be the coolest gecko i have ever seen. Now I want to get 1.3 of them and try my luck in breeding them, if nothing else I have 4 sweet pets. i wonder if they are nice like leos or mean like tokays?

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
gixxer3420 said:
Oh my bad Shanti you were the one that took the pics of that little guy. Yeah that has to be the coolest gecko i have ever seen. Now I want to get 1.3 of them and try my luck in breeding them, if nothing else I have 4 sweet pets. i wonder if they are nice like leos or mean like tokays?

Reptiles magazine had an article on them a while back. You could try the archives on their website. If I can find the issue on them I will try to tell you as much as I can. From what I remember reading I think they were supposedly mellow and easy to care for...

Visit our friends