Some new ones...

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Well I went to the Lee's show today and got suckered in (Jeremy is good at that...) into finally purchasing some bells. He told me he couldn't believe I still didn't have bells, and well honestly. Neither could I! Since I only plan on picking up Macks at Tinley this year as far as leopard geckos go, I decided today was the day for my first Bells :)

First however, Is this lovely female. I got her from Brian at Windy City and her name is Hope (NOT Mary...), named after his very sweet wife! :)
She has this tangerine showing around her neck, beautiful gecko!

hypotangfem.jpg

Okay now into the Bells. Here is my male, he is 100 percent het bell. He kinda has this psuedo red stripe going on, so we will see where that goes. :) No name for him yet...

malehetbell.jpg

Next is one of the female Tang bells. I named her Bindi, after Steve Irwin's daughter. :)

bellfem2.jpg

And my last female Bell, I don't have a name for her yet either. She definatly has a good amount of tang to her and this little starting of carrot. We will see how that progresses.

bellfem1.jpg

And lastly, the loves that keep me in this hobby. My first two redstripe babies. Both incubated for female, the one with the clear back has the stripes almost solid on it's sides. I am going to hold her back and intercross her into my bold stripes and see if we can get that stripe to stay there and increase in size. Hopefully to make side striped leos thats stripe will eventually run up into the neck and even the head region. Also that will connect with the tail. We will see...

redstripes.jpg

Last edited:
B

Brian O

Nice group there. Also thanks for naming the gecko that. But my mistress is Mary, my wife is Hope lol.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Brian O said:
Nice group there. Also thanks for naming the gecko that. But my mistress is Mary, my wife is Hope lol.

I knew I screwed it up somewhere along those lines! Shh, we won't tell hope. :main_yes: ....I should have just looked at your card lmao.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Jeanne) Tell me about it! It took me way too long to get some. I want to get a bell hybino group as well, but thats next year sadly :( Tinley I am going for Rhacs mainly. I would love to see some Uros get stuck in my collection as well, but we will seeeee.....

Oh and thanks for the compliment dear :nod: :)

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Nice additions, I'm not sure if I have any bells or not. The was told by different people here that my tang albino was either bell or tremper so I don't know lol.

Great leos though :)

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Desire', I hope you like them. The little one you got from Brian is definately nice! That male is from a Red stripe x Bell cross sooo...

Love the little red stripes they are soo cool!

Ian S.

Those are some incredible red stripes,
but I have a soft spot for the bells.
Nice pick ups:main_thumbsup:

L

LadyGecko

Those are some really nice new leos and those 2 babies are "to die for"
Congrats on all of them
:D
Sandy
aka

goldieonbluebubbles1framedsiggysmallgz9.jpg