1. Are you a Gecko enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Gecko enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your geckos and enclosures and have a great time with other Gecko enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by spacercaser, Mar 27, 2018.

1. spacercaser

spacercaser Gecko Egg

I'm Rachel. I have three crested geckos: Spork, Olive, and a new boy who's not named yet.
    IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    I also take care of a few Halmaheras and a leopard gecko at work. In the past I've worked a little with leachianus, day geckos, and gargoyle geckos.
    I have about 2 years experience caring for reptiles. I just started my first full time zookeeper job, and I'm always accepting of advice (and cool ideas for tanks and enrichment!) I've only had cresties for about a year and a half and I know there's a lot to learn, plus I want to make my animals happy both at home and work.
    I have a profile under the same name on tortoiseforum.org where I'll be talking about my tortoise Beatrice and maybe the other ones I work with. I won't always be able to respond quickly but feel free to send me a message! Especially if there's a better way to post pics :confused:
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. acpart

acpart Gecko Grandparent 3 Year Member

Nice looking geckos. Are you using real or fake plants?

Aliza
  3. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Adult Gecko Staff Member

Welcome, Rachel!
    spacercaser likes this.
  4. spacercaser

spacercaser Gecko Egg

Thank you! I’m using fake plants, except one last survivor in Olive’s tank that’s not going to make it. When it dies I’m switching to fake, I can’t seem to keep plants alive.
  5. spacercaser

spacercaser Gecko Egg

Thank you!