Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chamillionair

not funny

edited by me

Last edited by a moderator:

Val

I'm sorry, but that second video is not funny at all. As you get older maybe you will have a better understand of why I deleted that post.

C

chamillionair

edited by me

Last edited by a moderator:

KelliH

Yeah, I'd say my sense of humor is a lot different than yours. I do not think seeing a person getting hit by a car is funny, and it disturbs me that you do. My 13 year old son was hit by a car last year and he died, so you can see why it is disturbing to me. Do not ever post something like that on this website again.

C

chamillionair

well,that is something i can understand,am i am sorry for currupting your site,and you have my word,i will not post and thing like that again.

C

chamillionair

okay everone,wll paulsage complain about me posting these videos,so i can no longer post links to videos,so i am gonna edit my post and take the links out.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
George, I never said you cannot post links to videos. Here's the PM I sent you.

George,
Many people may find both of the links to videos you posted offensive or inappropriate. Both of them showed people and or animals getting hurt. I'm sorry, but there's nothing funny about that. It's not "corrupting" the site, it's just insensitive and inappropriate. In the future, perhaps, maybe it would be better if you just posted a link to youtube and said that there are some funny videos on there, and let people decide for themselves which ones they find humor in. Random comics and humor are obviously welcome on the forums, but I ask that you reconsider how others may feel about such things before you post them and label them as "very funny".
Thanks
Paul

I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends