Henry

N

nora

Ok this is my lil man Henry.. he's just a typical everyday normal "needs a girlfriend or 5, or 6, or 12" Leo... Hen's usually laid back and whatnot but there are times where he's gotten an attitude with me and bit my fingers.. :main_laugh: of course he's only bitten me 4 times since ive had him.. lol but he's still my buddy and the love of my life.. =D

edit (thanks to jeanne) if the image doesnt appear just click on the link i posted so you can see the picture.. deviantart is being retarded for some reason and isnt letting me direct link to the images... grrrrr!

this image is a close up head shot -- isnt he just a handsome man?! :main_yes: uh huh....
http://ic2.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/064/5/6/Henry_by_mixx.jpg
Henry_by_mixx.jpg

Artistic picture I took of Henry - i got this picture of him as my wallpaper for my computer at work..
http://ic2.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/064/e/d/where_to_go_____by_mixx.jpg
where_to_go_____by_mixx.jpg

there now you can see his colors and his fattly lil "wanna be" carrot tail.. lol
11588PICT0086.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nora

Jeanne said:
The fist 2 pictures aren't working, but the third is. He is handsome :)

ok thanks for letting me know jeanne.. i see they're not working for me either.. =/

robin

wooooooooohoooooo!! henry is the MAN... he will be getting a lady friend soon too =)

N

nora

of course henry is the man robin! you shouldve known that by now..

Preston.. it will only be a matter of time before you realize how much everyone loves Henry and wished you had a buddy like him.. he's like the coolest leo in all of Leo-Land.. LOL! (and im such a dork)

N

nora

thanks rose =)

i was gonna name him Larry because of the "L" on the top of his head.. but for some reason i just liked calling him Henry better.. hehe but the more that i looked at his head and examined his markings, i noticed he's got 4 other capital "L" markings on his head that are strategically placed.. almost symetrical of each other.. I have never seen that before in other leos.. i guess that's what makes Hen so unique in his own special way.. :p

C

Cryptly

nora said:
yanno.. i have a photobucket account too. lol
:main_laugh: I didn't know. Just saw the pics from diviantart weren't working and thought I'd share what I normally do for pics. :)

N

nora

Shut up robin... you can KMA!

it's ok kris.. thanks for making the post about photobucket.. i would have totally not thought of that if it werent for you. ;)

Visit our friends