The Things I Do For Geckos

brandy101010

I did not sleep at all last night because I was out late and was afraid to go to sleep because I might not hear the UPS guy knock on the door if I over slept. So I have stayed up all night waiting and waiting for morning. I just checked the tracking number for the hundredth time and it says it is out for delivery.
I have a sunglow, a tangerine tremper, a possible het tremper and a SHTCTB coming from Clockwork Reptile. I can't wait till they get here not only so I can see them but so I can get some sleep! :sleeping:

G

GeckoMandi

I do the same thing when I'm waiting Brandy, but it's well worth it!

marula

i'm sure to get up in the mornign because my 14 dogs call me for go out side ;) (they say: "mom..are you sleeping?" )
..but i was exitnig the same the day befor a new arrival ;)

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
I know the feeling.. i've changed my schedules around, stayed up all night, and bothered the crap out of UPS to get them to me.. it's like getting a new family member...

it will be worth it..

brandy101010

It was worth it. They are nicer then I expected. I did not take pics yet because they were a little cold and I was busy slowly warming them up before sticking them in a tosty tub. by the tiime I was done getting everyone comfortable in their homes I could hardly keep my eyes open! lol. I will get pics though. It's a pain to do get them on here with dial up but I will do it for you Felicia :)

brandy101010

I tried posting pics but photo bucket won't upload my pics and neither will this site. My computer is just too slow and it times out :(
I'm going to email the pics to Felicia and maybe she can post them for me. :D

Visit our friends