2afts6bt3.jpg

maizeandcinnamon4qs0.jpg

femalehetamelaft5headonku9.jpg

goldiefrontview2jv1.jpg

goldiegoodonewz2.jpg

goldie5pe2.jpg

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I'm not a big fan of AFT (as i will say time and time again) however, I really do like the Amels, and (of course!) the stripes! :)

L

LadyGecko

Thanks so very much for the compliments
The really nice thing is that 2 of the normals are 100% het for amel too
So I actually have 3 females and of course one male that should produce all amel babies in the future for me
:D
Sandy

L

LadyGecko

Jeanne- it's hard for me to decide which I like better-the normals or the amels or with or without stripes-LOL
They are both beautiful morphs and the new ones -OMG- I want one sooooooooooooo bad-LOL
I wonder when they will be made available and what the price tag will be on them??
I'm sure that it's nothing that i will be able to afford for a while-but hey- I can dream can't I??
LOL
Sandy

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
LadyGecko said:
I wonder when they will be made available and what the price tag will be on them??
I'm sure that it's nothing that i will be able to afford for a while-but hey- I can dream can't I??
LOL
Sandy

I emailed Jeff and he said that he won't have any for sale for at least a year (Which I don't blame him for) and I am sure I won't be able to afford any right away either, it's gonna kill me to wait until the prices come down on those, of coarse, I could start saving now.....LOL

Visit our friends