Work Schedule!! aaarrrrgggg

BalloonzForU

I had planned on haunting this site a bit more than I have had time to. Looks like I'll have just about enough time to jump in here every now and then to look and reply to posts. Hope to find time to post update pics of all my babies and a few not so much babies anymore. Work has been keeping me busy this year, with the balloon decor taking up much more time than it once did. Just fired more drivers and it looks as we will lose two more due to health. I guess I should put on my driving shoes soon... :( And I'm losing my assistant, that is if she passes her CDL test tomorrow. Is it bad of me to hope she fails again? LOL I know how she drives a small car can't imagine her in a semi!!! Everyone out of the way. :main_evilgrin: Well that's my post. I'll still try to make it into chat a couple times a week at night, but I'm not sure how long I'll be in there.

John N

JCN Reptiles
Sorry to hear that Felicia, hopefully your schedule will open up a bit more. Will you have enough time to make some Thai food an ship it over to me?:main_yes:

Just look at it this way, more ballons = more leos lol.

BalloonzForU

LOL.... I think you need to make me some and ship it to me!!!

I don't mind the extra balloon jobs that I have, as yes the money from them feeds my leo addiction, and it's very good money. :) Now it's the lack of drivers and losing my assistant when it comes to my husband's business, that hurts.

I'm off to blow up more balloons for tomorrow.... :)

C

Cryptly

ohhhh. . .Blowing up balloons sounds like fun!!! :main_yes: :D

Visit our friends