Rack Building ?

Arconna

I completely forget who it was that could tell you how to build your own Leo rack system, I think it was GKO, but anywho.
Basically, I'd like to build my own rack and was wondering how any of you who built your own did it, or if push comes to shove if I could be directed to a cheap reliable prebuilt rack. I'd rather build it myself though. It's more customizable that way.

Thanks!

H

herplover92

+2, I have 2 pairs ready to breed, and i want o do some baby racks.

Arconna

Oh, yes, I'll be breeding next season and would like to build a baby rack by then too :S. Thanks for reminding me :). So any help or a website or whatever on this subject would be greatly appreciated :).

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Hey everybody! Yes, it was GKO that builds (most) of their racks! (Phil is a very good crafts man.) Building racks is actually pretty simple, the thing about it is you have to be careful to make sure that you can pull the boxes out easily. Basically it's just a bunch of straight cuts and screws. Make sure you buy the tubs first so that you have the right measurements for the shelves. Heat tape can get a little tricky though, you just have to make sure that you can fit the end through. If you guys need specific directions, email us at [email protected] . Phil can give better directions than I can! Hope to hear from you soon ;)

Visit our friends