RIP Target

robin

i will miss you.
target was my most favorite out of all my geckos, i have ever had. we had to put him down yesterday.. after last years breeding he didnt pop back up. we tried everything and have taken him to the vet , dropper fed him everything and wwe couldnt find anything. the only thing i can think that once he started in breeding mode and even when i took him out he never quite got out of it.
so target, my boy you will be terribly missed.

40333079-7d65-028001E0-.jpg

22575249-5db4-028001E0-.jpg

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Awww...good looking fella! It's always hard to let your favorites go. I'm still missing Gilean, and it's been awhile. A lot of that going around lately. :main_no:

R

RoseT

Awww sorry to hear robin... I can tell he will be very missed.:(

Ian S.

Sorry for your loss Robin. What a shame he's beautiful. I bet he threw some serious babies for you.

S

Sarah H

Awwww.I remember target when he was little, always been the looker. :(
sorry for your loss..

robin

thanks again guys. i do have some of his offspring from last year but none that look quite like him. he was definately a one of a kind gecko. and sorry for the pile of shit in the first photo.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Oh Robin, I am so sorry to his this. Target was a very nice looking gecko. I remember you showing us pictures of him on Fauna.

D

Dee

Robin, I'm so sorry to hear about Target. He was a beautiful fella.

S

StormGecko

Robin,

So sorry to hear about Target. I remember you posting juvie pics of him. He was such a unique and handsome guy. RIP Target.

R

Ross Payan -LeosAnonymous

I'm really sorry to hear about Target Robin.

It's been a couple years, so I'm a bit fuzzy, but is that the mean little rascal that I sent you?

If he's the gecko I'm thinking of he was quite the character, many fond memories of that little fella. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends