Hi, my name is Bob...

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Bob just arrived about 1/2 hour ago and he's awesome! He was very calm, straight out of the bag. Even now, he's still busy exploring rather than hiding out. I'm so happy. He's big and fat and, from all appearances, healthy. I need my dancing smiley emoticon.

As you can see from the first shot, he's deep in blue right now...I'll have to wait a few days for some glamour shoots. He deserves some "alone" time anyway, after the cross-country trip he just had. Kelli, I'm taking your advice and sticking a humid hide in there for him. ;)

Everyone, say "Hi" to Bob (thanks Robin...LOL)

Bob06-14-06-2.jpg

Bob06-14-06-3.jpg

Bob06-14-06.jpg

nwheat

HI Bob! :banana: He's a pretty guy!! I was surprised to see him - I opened this from the new threads list and didn't realized it was from the ball python section - lol!

robin

awwwww bob... what a sweety!!!! well once he gets settled in snap some more photos (and you are welcome shanti :laugh:)

wilomn

No One of Consequence
Hola Bob. Tell your girl I have a question for her.

Oh, and by the way, looooking gooooddddd......

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
See Bob explore.
Explore Bob, explore!

Bob06-14-06-4.jpg

See Bob try to escape.
No Bob, no!

Bob06-14-06-5.jpg

Yes, I know, I've lost my mind. I'm still waiting for him to find the humid hide. He hasn't been exploring the whole time, he's just rather active at the moment. I'm sure after living in a tub for the last year he's going "Holy crap, what is all this stuff??". I'm so happy to have a snake again!

Me thinks I will have to get a new tank sooner than expected. This 10g looks a little small compared to his size. I'm sure it'll be fine for awhile, I just don't want to cramp his style.

Last edited:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Oh no, lol, I may be a noob with the snakes, but I'm not THAT bad. LOL

He's still going BTW. Sooner or later he'll have to figure out that no matter how many times he circles and pokes, he isn't getting out.

Last edited:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Look where he got himself! After a little more poking around, he decided that it wasn't so comfy (thankfully). I'm gonna have to stick some velcro up there or something.

Bob06-14-06-6.jpg

Visit our friends