Ummm... Ummm......

M

Montezuma

Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a non-alcoholic! :main_huh: Oh sorry, was thinking this was the non-alcoholics meeting...

After 4 (or maybe closer to 5 months) I have decided to show my face again. I'm not quite sure why sees being I am no longer a geckoholic. My Leopard Gecko collection when I ran Montezuma's Reptiles was around the neighborhood of 1,200 at one point is down to a low point of 0. I do still have some beardies, 5 or so day geckos, ailuronyx, and a water dragon. Oh.. I still have 2 AFT's but have promised them to someone.

I decided to seek a few Fauna cronies out this morning only to discover they had been banned... amazing how the drama still occurs in my absence. Don't bother looking on the Leo discussion area for my post as to where the "oldies" went... it mysteriously disappeared.

Anyways... I will pop in from time to time as I still love geckos!

R

rrhill

Hey Gene, I saw your post when I snuck over there the other day. I was going to email you. I also noticed it disappeared. Now you have a good idea why we have left. Welcome to the REAL gecko forum! :D

S

shrap

Hey Gene, nice to see ya again. Hope all is well with you and yours.

M

Montezuma

Thanks all... I kinda needed some time to clear my head and just get reaquainted with a not so hectic life. I was running from 3:30am to 10:30pm and it was literally killing me. Not having all the mouths to feed cleared up some time along with quitting my job (that freed about 13 hours a day!). I got into buying and fixing up Real Estate in Phoenix! If you know anyone looking for a home here, tell em to give me a jingle!:main_yes: :main_yes:

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Gene it's nice to see you visit again! :) Real estate eh? Well good for you! Are there ever plans on getting more geckos, or do you think your done for good?

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Gene had some nice Leos, too. I can't imagine that a geckoholic ever fully recovers. He probably has to live one day at a time to keep from getting that collection supersized again :)

M

Montezuma

LOL, thanks Frank. Now yall know why I was out of the picture for so long! I was staying away from temptation! I still love geckos but I look at all the time I spent working with them and just think about all that free time is now saved for time with my wife... of course that will get old as well. So I guess there is a possibility for the future, but it's not any time soon!

N

NewportGeckos

Oh Gene... your wife will only get old as fast as you do.;) Besides, you told me she had a great... uh personality.

There are two things that work to keep this hobby from taking time away from being with Mrs. Jenkins, and those are self control (don't worry I don't expect it from you) and lack of money! So... if you spend enough on houses then you can keep about 15 of your favorite and best geckos and thats it! Trust me, get a rolling cart with a mealworm bucket, a spray bottle of chlohexidine, and a few rolls of paper towels and 15 geckos will take no time at all. Better yet, make your wife do it while you drink a beer and watch her.

Now as far as the real estate, we gotta talk buddy. First of all, you gotta hit Lake Havasu up for some houses. They are rakin in big bucks from tourists who melt in the sun. It's great. Also, Victorville aint a bad idea either. It may have been a dump a few years ago, but boy is it expanding. If you could ever move off the sun, coastal cities have doubled in restate in the past 4 years.

Anyway, I don't know how long you think you're gonna hide from leos, but they will PREVAIL.:leer:

Oh ya, PS: :stupid:

M

Montezuma

Sally Salamander said:
Gene - another manly man to this forum....
Ummm, yeah. I am not sure how to take that... sarcasm or compliment:D

Visit our friends