Pictures! Finally...as promised!

Arconna

Told you all I would post pictures of my newest additions to my animal family :). So here goes.
I need to apologize for the quality of these pictures compare to other ones I have taken. My friends 7.1 MP camera broke so I had to resort to borrowing my other friends' 3.2 MP, and you can really see the different in quality :(.

First up is my cute little guy from ID Gecko. Bold stripe :). His name is Humphry. (He might be setting up to shed cause his colors have sort of dulled from last night).
DSCF1001.jpg

Next is the other Bold Stripe from ID Gecko. His name is Hubert. (I love the names Humphry and Hubert...so cute).
DSCF1005.jpg

Here is the gorgeoooous Chocolate Trempet Albino Jungle I got from Marcia at GGG at the Sac show. I've been waiting for forever to get her. I have yet to name her but she is a sweetheart. And a dainty (sp?) eater too! She doesn't attack the worms she just comes up and daintily takes it from the tweezer. It's cute!
DSCF1002.jpg
'

Last of my new leo's is a Bold Stripe Jungle I got from Marcia GGG at the sac show. I remember seeing this one on her site and then saw it in person and had to have it. Her colors are so amazingly bright. Picture does not do this little girl justice. She's going to be paired up with either Hubert or Humphry, I will decide when they all hit breeding weight which would be best to go with her.
DSCF1000.jpg

And now my newest species addition to my collection! I had to have it. Everyone has been saying "you have to get one" and I have been thinking about it and finally, I broke down at the Sac show and got this little guy. He was too cute for words so I had to have him. His name is Tim!

Oh, and I have no idea what morph he is. I didn't ask :S. So if anyone has any ideas, let me know. His tan color is really cool cause he blends in with the sticks I have in there.
DSCF1008.jpg

That's all of them!

P

pawsfoot

I'm so jealous, they are all so gorgeous and I desperately want a crestie. I don't knwo anything about morphs, sorry.

gixxer3420

Do you use that moss for your breeders to lay their eggs in? I've seen this a lot latley but never asked what they actually used it for? Your leopards are great. I've been thinking about getting into the crested geckos as well, how are they? I mean are they aggresive?

Arconna

I actually haven't bred yet, but I'll likely use the moss for layboxes, unless I read of something better. I'm breeding next year so I have a while to do more research. Right now I'm using the moss for moist hides. It retains moisture better than paper towel. Makes for better moist hides and they seem to really like them.

As for the Crestie. I'm still rather new to them but from what I have read and heard from those who deal with Cresties a lot they are not aggressive at all unless they feel threatened. I've handled my crestie a few times, not much cause he's still rather skittish, and he has not put on any threat displays to me yet or bit me. Mostly he just runs away or jumps off my hand. From what I've read cresties can either really like being handles or really hate it. So either they just sort of wander around on you or they try to get away. Since mine is a bit young still he might calm down or might not. Time will tell.

But just a note, from all I've read about them and learned from other Crestie owners on here, they are possibly the easiest reptile to keep. They don't require heating or lights unless it is really cold in your house, they can eat crix and baby food diets or you can get them the complete diets they make that all you do is add water basically in a dish. Literally this little guy is really easy to care for. I only have to check temps to make sure it isn't too hot. You also mist them twice daily, which is how they get water. I'm not expert on them, but they are definately working their way up my list of favorite pets.

:)

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Nice adds! I just started trying to figure out Crested morphs so my guess is just that... a guess. Because of the pattern on the legs I'd have to say harlequin.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
YOU!!!! You are the one who bought the bold stripe from Marcia! GRRRR, you lucky son of a gun you!!! Either way nice additions...

Arconna

Yeah that pretty little Jungle Bold :). I saw her at the show and bought her immediately. Marcia had some of the most stunning of all the Leo's at that show.
Marcia should have a few more bolds unless she sold them. She told me she had some that weren't old enough to sell yet, so who knows. I always expect great things from her animals.

Visit our friends