Rose's Vent Time!

R

RoseT

I'm so MAD:main_angry: at how many people I see that are selling geckos that are So thin that it makes you sick to look at them! How could anyone do this and not care about the animal... AHHH MAKES ME SO MAD! Then they give some dumb reason why they are so skinny! THEN WAIT UNTIL THEY HEALTHY TO SELL! Jeez!........Sorry guys I had to vent... I just got sick of going and seeing auctions and classifieds and websites from MANY differen't places and seeing these poor animals like that...... sigh :main_no:

Rose

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian S.

I hear you loud and clear. It's like....we've all had or experienced sick animals at one time or another. It's inevitable when you keep animals. The most disgracefull part about it isn't even the fact that the animals are thin and lanky. It's the mere fact that your actually trying to get someone to pay for the poor thing, and then to ship it in that condition SHEEESH!! Those animals are never gonna make it. You might as well freeze the poor things. These people care none about the animals and thats obvious. Your so right what a shame.:main_no:

R

RoseT

Its sad... I just want to email them and ask them why in gods earth would you try to sell this skinny and I bet sick Animal! You should put it up for adoption to try to save it then SELL IT! Or give it to a better home! People these days are so money hungry it makes me SICK! Those kind of people should not be breeding leos or any animals at that matter of a fact! You don't know how many stupid excuses I have gotten from some of these people that call themself breeders! GRR! I'm not saying name of any of these SO called "Breeders" but there is one person that have been seeing alot of and the pictures just tell it all! why would you do this to this poor animal! Even some of the breeders are skinny as H*ll. This person geckos are not selling and I'm kinda depressed and happy at the same time about it because I wish they got better homes then they have now but then I'm hoping that person will notice why they are not selling them and change. I just don't know what else to say.... what I have just seen on this person website just threw me into this Venting maddness. I know if i emailed this person and try to help ... it wouldn't go that way, the person will think im telling them how raise there animals and nothing good will come from it... I just don't know if I should or shouldn't try to help :eek:

Visit our friends