My Pathetic Attempt at Photography

brandy101010

I tried to make a photo "Booth" That looked like a Natural environment.
I think they would have turned out better if I had a better camera and Lighting.

I got these two girls from Brian O the other day. I got another one from him too, but she is still a little stressed from shipping so I diddn't want to bother her.

000_1202.jpg

000_1210.jpg

This is Smiles that I got from Jeremy Letkey recently. He has quicky become one of my favorites. He is so calm and does not seem to mind getting his picture taken at all.

000_1219.jpg

000_1224.jpg

Here is Amy, a het bell from Kelli.

000_1230.jpg

Here is Sunny, A CT from Sam @ Gecko Den

000_1231.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
You do have gorgeous geckos, keep practising at the photographs, you will get better!

LOL- I am still trying to get it right myself

C

chamillionair

well,in my oppinion,al of those photos are really great

brandy101010

Thank you everyone! I have a few more in my collection that were not in the photoshoot because my batteries started to go dead. I also Have another het bell male from Kelli, Another tang from Hot Geckos, and another from brian as stated already, a Tremper, a high yellow, and two normals with some nice tangerine. Oh and 4 babbies ,and 2 eggs still in the incubator lol
I also have a pair of fat tails.

Thanks for your nice comments. I will be looking for a better camera when I have some extra cash.

B

Brian O

Orange can be a very hard color to capture. I find that a florescent light used with a flash comes close, but good old natural sunlight is the best whenever possible.

L

lubricus

Very nice Brandy, show use some more.:main_yes: :main_thumbsup:

G

GeckoAZ

Brandy....great looking collection of geckos! Do you plan on posting your picture of the Tang from Hot Gecko?

brandy101010

Thanks everyone! This weekend I will by more batteries and hopefully get some nice shots of some of the guys and gals that got left out.
Brian, Yes I noticed that all my tangs seem washed out in the pics. They are all actually alot brighter in person. I'm going to pick up a florescent light this weekend as well. Thanks for the tip. These pics were taken under a normal house bulb without flash. it's the only way I could get them to come out half decent.

P.S. here is an older pic of citrus from hot geckos to hold you over GeckoAZ.

000_1020.jpg

G

GeckoAZ

Thanks for the photo of citrus...another nice Hot Gecko, Dan has great animals. Thanks for sharing your collection, they all look great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends