1. Are you a Gecko enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Gecko enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your geckos and enclosures and have a great time with other Gecko enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

my gecko is not eating?

Discussion in 'Fat-tail Geckos - Hemitheconyx' started by jordan houghton, Apr 7, 2013.

1. jordan houghton

jordan houghton Gecko Egg

my gecko has lost alot of weight her tail has got very skinnyi went to the vets a few weeks ago and they said it was the temperature i changed the temperature, however she still is refusing to eat i have tried every food i have reptile carpet and a heat mat the vivarium is the right size also i cant think of any thing more to do she is just wasteing away
  2. Caleb C

Caleb C Adult Gecko

What did you try feeding her? What temperature is the tank?
    Try feeding her crickets if you haven't already.
  3. jordan houghton

jordan houghton Gecko Egg

iv tried feeding her everything apart from pinkys she well to small for one . her temperature in the day is 30-32 temperature in the night is 27-30 also iv tried brown crickets she doesnt turn her head to look at them she just takes no notice also she hardley comes out of her cave!
  4. Caleb C

Caleb C Adult Gecko

Can you take a picture of your setup?