I'm in shock!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I just post in Andrea thread about losing some eggs myself and well... I'm glad I kept them in the incubator because I hatched my first Bell! On Saturday the eggs were both dented so I figured they'd hatch later that day. Well the weekend came and went. Nothing. Monday I opended their contair and both eggs were collapsed. So I buried them 3/4 of they way and sprayed them directly. I figured, oh well leaving them in there can hurt, but they're not gonna hatch. But yeah woohoo my first Bell! It's a tiny little thing with a big belly. Hopefully the other one hatches and it's a Mack. Maybe my bro will want to see it and I'll get him to bring his camera. Woooooohoooooo!!!! :D :D :main_yes: :main_laugh:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Thanks Marcia! I'll get them as soon as I can get my brother over with his camera.

At first sight I thought the little guy had an eyelid deformity, but it's because he's got yellow eyeliner on! The eyes oh my the eyes are so red! Speaking of red, this little guy is a very dark pink with an almost red head. Please let the clutch mate hatch! This is this females first clutch too so I really didn't expect them to hatch.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Clutch mate hatched! It's a dark very thin-banded normal. Thin as in thin bands not weight... No Macks... Maybe the next ones will be a twofer!

M

mayabear52

Congrats, :main_thumbsup: some of the best things are those that you don't expect. Can't wait to see a pic. How I miss checking to see if anything has hatched...well..till next season. But Congrats again.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Thanks guys! Sadly my brother just up and went to Florida so I might not have pics until next weekend. Sorry...

M

Montezuma

Thats nothing.... try actually throwing eggs that "went bad" into the trash and oddly hearing the trash bag move "on its own" a few days later!!!! At 1st I thought it was a cricket but I checked anyways...

2 baby geckos! Not just one, but TWO!

..it was a good thing I am lazy about taking the trash out of my computer room.

brandy101010

Montezuma said:
Thats nothing.... try actually throwing eggs that "went bad" into the trash and oddly hearing the trash bag move "on its own" a few days later!!!! At 1st I thought it was a cricket but I checked anyways...

That is nuts! I will never through eggs away now! No matter how bad they look!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Montezuma said:

Wow that's unbelievable!

Visit our friends