Got a new combo.

A&M Gecko

A nice surprise on my return from Germany, there it was still in the incubator waiting for me. With 2 perfect black eyes this little one should be the first of his kind, Mack snow eclipse.
Regards Alberto
DSCN6688.JPG

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Congrats Alberto! Don't forget to show more pics of your other geckos too~

A&M Gecko

First of all, thanks for all the compliments.
Awesome!!! How is the mack snow raptor doing?
He is doing very well, as you can also see from the PIC.
Sweet, but are you sure it's a Mack? I'm not doubting you just figured there wouldn't be any color.
I actually was expecting the animal to be all black or at least more black, from my experience with my patternless stripe and raptors that is what I was expecting, of course just as for the hatchlings, we know well with the Macks the color change as they grow. If I see what the striped Mack looked as hatchling I was expecting this one to hatch more black.
Hmm, very interesting.
Can you tell, how you "made" it?
And make more photos when it grow
I made it the same way I made the Mack raptor, I used one of my male mack snow het raptor X with one of my females giant patternless stripe project.
I sure will keep you guys updated on the progress.
Congrats Alberto! Don't forget to show more pics of your other geckos too
Here you see the 2 newest combo I made, together in the same PIC, Mack raptor and Mack eclipse. As for other geckos I try to keep you guys updated on the news, I really am very press for time with my animals and my job and will only let you know about the new combos, but sometimes I will put PICS up of weird looking or nice looking ones.
Best regards to all, Alberto
DSCN6691.JPG

Visit our friends