My first selling, feels weird...

LeosForLess

Sombody emailed me about my ad on Fauna, im not sure but it jsut feels weird. Here it is, hope its no1 on here

My name is Fredrich Thomas and i am from Indiana in Indianapolis.
i am an engineer and presently with my family for an working in oil company..

i saw your ads profile on :http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_classifieds/showproduct.php?product .. i would gladly love to know if you can sell it for me..

i have my own personal shipping agent in the state.. who will take care of the shippment when the time comes..

all i will require from you now.. the amount and your mode of payment required..So i can mail out the payment asap

kindly get back to me via my email address [email protected] and its my joy when i see these animal as they make me feel good with my home and my children love them,pls i will need to know if there is any special care for these speachy[species](i think thats what it is hes tryin to say)

bye for now..
Fred

Think i will be fine to sell the geckos to this guy if the check clears and everything? Thanks, Paul

LeosForLess

LOL i just read Shawn Aubreys post in rants and raves, im really glad i figured that out. Thanks Kelli

D

DontShootMe

Oh those so fake. I can spot fake buyers a mile away now being a ebay gold power seller. I also constantly post on craigslist and get 100's of inquiries. There was this one time where the guy did the whole crap and actually attempted to send a check. The check didn't get to me I was contacted by homeland security saying that a counterfiet check was sent to my address and I will not be recieving it. The guy made a check out to me for 3000$ meanwhile the item was only 150$ then he said to take 200$ extra for my troubles more than what the item cost willing to pay double plus more. I said yeah go ahead send it for shits and giggles. He then wanted me to western union him the remaining money to london. Just from his wording you can tell that he a scammer. Don't worry I'd just sign up for paypal and accept paypal payments it's safer. Oh yeah word of advice if anyone has a shipping account saying that they can have it picked up, ONLY take those from reputable people, otherwise have a strict that you only ship urself

L

LadyGecko

Rob
thanks so much for posting that kink to that website
I have been roflmao reading how she has been stringing these scammers along
As a side note
I just got a bogus paypal email last week and of course I forwarded it on to them and they assured me that it was not genuine and fortunately i am aware enough to not click on anything to "verify" in any of those emails
So everyone
be on the look out for those scammers
They seem to be in high gear lately
:D
Sandy

Visit our friends