Just wanted to share what I found today

S

shrap

I am not sure of the final count yet but I do believe there are 8 eggs total. Will take more pics once I move them to the incubator. This was my het pied to het pied breeding.

eggs1.jpg

eggs2.jpg

eggs3.jpg

S

shrap

LOLOLOL..... no these were Mike Wilbanks hets. No worries here.

robin

shrap said:
I am not sure of the final count yet but I do believe there are 8 eggs total. Will take more pics once I move them to the incubator. This was my het pied to het pied breeding.

eggs1.jpg

eggs2.jpg

eggs3.jpg

sammy that looks like a really healthy clutch of eggs there hey good lucky on those.. i bet ya get a pied!!!

S

SPJ

Oh you suck Sammy.:D

This is what I get to see on day friggin 39 !!!!:main_angry:

68e554d8.jpg

daa061c3.jpg

8097b150.jpg

Oh BTW.
Congrats!!! Hope you get some snakes that look like they crawled in white paint.:D

S

shrap

Thanks everyone.

And I wish you the best of luck. Mine came on day 30 like clockwork.

brandy101010

Congrats! I hope you get an awesome pied! Be sure to post pics when they hatch. Pied is my favorite ball python morph.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
So far, so good Sammy! Congrats on the purdy eggs! If any hatch with patches of pattern missing, you can send them to me and I'll color in some saddles with my markers for you!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
PaulSage said:
So far, so good Sammy! Congrats on the purdy eggs! If any hatch with patches of pattern missing, you can send them to me and I'll color in some saddles with my markers for you!

ROFLMAO :main_laugh: :main_thumbsup: I can help fill in those ugly white spots too!

A

_Alex

Congrats man! I don't have any ball pythons but the pied morph rocks and it's definitely my favorite. Goodluck!

Visit our friends