A Fallen Friend and Hero

wilomn

No One of Consequence
Sorry for you loss Derek.

I find in highly amusing that bush, who I think is a total lying sack of crap, was ONLY in the National Guard and HIS daughters are not in the military at all.

But hey, the oil barons need more money, er oil, right? And since one of the biggest is our, by lying and cheating, president and his second in command is, if possible, an even BIGGER lying sack of crap, our kids, your contemporaries, will continue to DIE for these clowns to increase profits on there personal fortunes.

As much as I love being an American, I hate some of the crap that spills over from the "leaders" and splashes on us peasants.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Just saw your post Derek... I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. He sounds like he was a really great guy. I hope that you're doing okay, and you know where to find me if you need someone to talk to.

M

mayabear52

I just saw your thread an I'm truly sorry. It's always a tragedy when a we loose a love one, most of all when there seems to be no reason for such a loss. I know its not easy to deal with it. I lost a friend of mine in Afghanistan during an attack. The hardest thing was trying to figure out why him..why any one, but I found it to be easier for my soldiers and I to deal with his death by remembering him and talking about what a great person he was every chance we get. Always remember, Never forget and don't let others forget. Once again I'm very sorry for your loss.

Visit our friends