Enigmatic Reptiles update

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Thanks Tangerine17. I appreciate your CSS corrcttions and once I fully understand them I will make those adjustments lol. I am new to working with actual coding and most of it is trial by fire and some reading up on it. I like the idea of "how to order" or something along those lines, also seeing your from Japan I should include something about my international abilities...duh. I am running my site through Just Host and designed on Dreamweaver.

Ghostoftangerine17

ヒョウモントカゲモドキ
My account got accidentally erased, so here's what my suggestions were so you have them for future reference. It shouldn't be too hard to edit the CSS file I believe:

Looks really great overall! Here are some technical CSS suggestions:

.page1-box1 {
overflow: hidden;
text-align: center;
padding-bottom: 20px;
border: 3px solid #dfdfdf;
background: url(http://enigmaticreptiles.com/images/bg1.gif) repeat 0 0;
min-height:410px }
Below the main slider on the index you have four boxes with information. I'd recommend setting a min-height so that they all have the same height. It looks more professional in my opinion.

.p6 {
padding: 0px 5px 25px; }
In those same boxes I noticed that the text is very close to the edges of the box. I'd recommend a left and right padding of 5px. The above code would replace padding-bottom as that sets the values as: 0px (top), 5px (left & right), 25px (bottom).

Also on your available page the leopard geckos have the nice magnifying glass that pops up over their pics and indicates that you'll be clicking through to a larger image, but no such overlay comes up when you hover over the snakes' pictures (at least in Chrome for me).

I would also consider adding a "How to order" link at the bottom of those pages to make sure customers know how to purchase anything they want.

Contact page looks great, the weather indicator was a nice touch.

Overall it looks nice! I believe I saw your site pre-renewal and I like this new look a lot better Very professional! Is it run on a CMS? Or a blogging software?

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
I tried that and I dont really like the look of either. Left leaves too much space to the right and justify creates much unwanted spacing between words. I will play with it some more and see.

DrCarrotTail

Looks seriously awesome!

A couple of my TOTALLY nit picky comments:

The columns in your footer seem to not be equal width and the "Media" and "Projects" columns have bullets while the "Top Links" column doesn't.

It might be useful to have an in-between page when a user clicks on the "available" menu item. This page could list the links to the different available pages of reptiles you breed rather than having only the drop down menu choices. This is especially helpful if people are surfing from a phone or tablet :)

Visit our friends