I can't believe this just happened!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
OMG this is too funny, I took the top off of the humid hide to help a shedding leo, now remember, she's 30 grams right now, she was trying to scrath a piece of shed off her eye and wasn't getting it. I grabbed her and HOLY CRAP SHE SCREAMED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I dropped her back in the hide I was so startled, then I kept trying to catch her (she's a quick runner) and every time I touched her, she got more and more ticked off, not to mention WAAAAAAYY louder with the screaming. Rob comes running in asking me "WTF was that???" so I showed him, he laughed sooo hard!

I never knew that the older leos would be that vocal!

G

GeckoMandi

That is pretty funny, I think it's one of the funniest things when they act like that I only had to deal with 1 baby leo before but when I first got her if I just opened the screen lid she flipped out and went into a "stance" like attack mode lol.

roaches42993

wonder if theres a possible way you could record the scream and post it ? it would be funny to hear

T

TheHiddenGecko

Haha. I bought a few geckos that are around 30 grams at Tinley and boy are they loud! I didn't think geckos of that size did that until these few.

Visit our friends