what can i breed with my aptor het raptor

ketz

That's not really easy to determine without knowing the exact genetics of your geckos and the genetics of the geckos you'll be breeding it with. If it was that easy, do you think people would spend lots of time breeding?

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
To get black spotting you will have to breed with something non-albino, which will probably wash out the orange.

Taquiq

JK Herp
Do you have enough experience to breed? I would recommend at least a year of keeping Leos before even thinking about Leos. You remind me of my brothers friend who just got into the hobby a few months ago and is already wanting to breed just because he heard about me breeding. I try to tell him to wait and he is only 10 years old! ( my brother is young ) There can be some serious risks while breeding, more possible when you don't have enough experience.

Taquiq

JK Herp
They are bright and really nice I just need to know the possibilities

A RAPTOR. That and APTOR's are the only way to keep the APTOR in the phenotype and a RAPTOR can bring up some nice RAPTOR's. If anything else you will lose the APTOR in the phenotype. RAPTOR's have a good orange color.

Samantha

A RAPTOR. That and APTOR's are the only way to keep the APTOR in the phenotype and a RAPTOR can bring up some nice RAPTOR's. If anything else you will lose the APTOR in the phenotype. RAPTOR's have a good orange color.

Thanks

maximusx6910

Do you have enough experience to breed? I would recommend at least a year of keeping Leos before even thinking about Leos. You remind me of my brothers friend who just got into the hobby a few months ago and is already wanting to breed just because he heard about me breeding. I try to tell him to wait and he is only 10 years old! ( my brother is young ) There can be some serious risks while breeding, more possible when you don't have enough experience.

+1
I wanted to breed, but realized i have the exp, but i forgot about where i could put them, what i would do with them, since reptiles arent really a big thing here, and i would need to know a lot more about how to take care of babies, eggs, and etc. Plus i need a more setups. But it is def something i want to get into when i know i can afford it,

Samantha

I have been researching and I know I can do it. I have a job incase they need a vet. And I have a rack I'm working on puting heat tape in and I know a good bit so ima try beeding two to three females and go from there. Oim also breeding my own mealworms and dubias so I'm gonna take good care of my babies and parents I have though about it I just need help with making sure I have good breeders so my babies will rock. But thanks for the concerin.

Samantha

I have 2 20 gal long extra tanks 2 10 gal tanks all ready to go. 12 6qts and 6 20qts. Plus an incubator and I plan or getting another babie rack made ovr the summer. so I have lots of room

Taquiq

JK Herp
I have been researching and I know I can do it. I have a job incase they need a vet. And I have a rack I'm working on puting heat tape in and I know a good bit so ima try beeding two to three females and go from there. Oim also breeding my own mealworms and dubias so I'm gonna take good care of my babies and parents I have though about it I just need help with making sure I have good breeders so my babies will rock. But thanks for the concerin.

Do you have a place the offspring will go? With 3 female Leos you can expect to get at least 30 eggs, probably more. Plus, 1 hovabator won't be enough to incubate all of those eggs.

I have 2 20 gal long extra tanks 2 10 gal tanks all ready to go. 12 6qts and 6 20qts. Plus an incubator and I plan or getting another babie rack made ovr the summer. so I have lots of room

If you are positive you can do it than go for it I'm just letting you know the things that could happen.

Best regards,
Joey.

Taquiq

JK Herp
+1
I wanted to breed, but realized i have the exp, but i forgot about where i could put them, what i would do with them, since reptiles arent really a big thing here, and i would need to know a lot more about how to take care of babies, eggs, and etc. Plus i need a more setups. But it is def something i want to get into when i know i can afford it,

Yes, I thought it would be fun, too. And I waited about a year and a half.

Samantha

I already have the rack built an ready to go. So I have room and I'm working on another littler rack now

Visit our friends