Dottie's mom

D

Dottie

I'm so missing Reptile Rescue, Canada. This looks like it will be a great place. I have an adult rescued pair, Fannie and Sanders, a lone survivor from last year (Skipper just turned one) and my 1 & 1/2 month old, Dottie. There's also an egg about to pop open and a new one from yesterday. She's been alternating 2 and 1 in her lays this season. All the pairs have been infertile but the singles are looking good. It's good that she's not inundating me with babies as I can't part with them - two I parted with last year didn't make it but in all fairness one was a very special needs yolk-sac attached hatchling and didn't last 2 weeks in spite of the extreme nursing care by my 80 year old parents who really wanted her to survive. Enough rambling - glad to have stumbled across this site.
Dorcas

D

Dottie

Thanks! I'm recognizing some names from the Reptile Rescue site so it feels like home. And by golly, Marcia, we must have been born in the same year! What month did you enter? I'm a November baby so late in the year so I'm old for my age (or am I young at heart?) Anyhow, glad to be here. Dottie's mom (Dorcas)

G

geckoleo23

Dorcas!!!! I remember you!!! glad to see you again! Im going to send you a PM.

Visit our friends