RRS's

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
These are three of my holdbacks. Probally the only ones I'll keep for sure for my Raining Red Stripe project.

Female
IMG_7229Small.jpg

Female
IMG_7233Small.jpg

Male
IMG_7239Small.jpg

A little bonus picture of the male, just because.
IMG_7238Small.jpg

robin

jeremy awesome!!!!! just done let them hypo or tang up too much we wants stripes !!!!!!

awesome :)

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Exactly

robin said:
jeremy awesome!!!!! just done let them hypo or tang up too much we wants stripes !!!!!!

awesome :)

Exactly.... Once you can't see the stripes, you can call them whatever you want, but they won't LOOK like Red Stripes, and at that point you can call them "Firewaters" or "Insert New Morph Name".
They do look sweet though.

Ian S.

Very cool!! I can't decide which one I like most. They all rock!:main_thumbsup:

DanTheFireman

Ain't it great to be the kid in the candy store ? Those are looking very nice. Agreed, there's quite the variation in the Redstripes. Sometimes that pesky orange ground color blends the stripes away. You just have to produce a bunch and pick thru them.

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Hey, thanks everyone!!
I am working on bringing back or keeping in the stripe. I have done some RRS x bold stripe crosses. Some of the babies look promising but I have very few of them. 4 so far I think? A few other fun projects involving the RRS as well.:p

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Nice!

Jeremy Letkey said:
Hey, thanks everyone!!
I am working on bringing back or keeping in the stripe. I have done some RRS x bold stripe crosses. Some of the babies look promising but I have very few of them. 4 so far I think? A few other fun projects involving the RRS as well.:p

Now that's what I like to hear! You know you have to hit the market real proper like with that bold red stripe rainwater...... foshizzle!

Visit our friends