New Arrivals!!!! :)!!!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I am really really excitied to get this box from Marcia. It contains my third species of gecko that I keep, Knobtails! Neph levis levis in fact. A cute little male that I was talking about constantly! I will also be getting a female from Marcia later this year, she just didn't have one at the time. Otherwise I would have gotten a pair, So I was contemplating what to name the little bugger, and I was going to name it like Knobby or something. But then I heard on the radio something about one of Saturn's moons. So i did some research and decided that I will name my knobtails after Jupiter's moons and if need be (which I will) Saturn's moons as well!

So here is Callisto:
fishing_mich_2006_081.jpg

fishing_mich_2006_082.jpg

fishing_mich_2006_084.jpg

Also, staying on the whole outer space theme, I named this beautiful Hybino female Polaris, the North star. She will be going into my Tangerine Albino group, that also consists of a beautiful female from Marcia!

Here is Polaris:

fishing_mich_2006_088.jpg

fishing_mich_2006_087.jpg

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Wow, Desire'. Those are both awesome geckos. I really need to get some levis levis this year!

**hint hint, Marcia**

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Thanks guys! As Marcia told me, he is totally "chill" . I scooped him out of the deli, and placed him in the container. He kinda just flopped about lol. He's still a bit cool. I poked his tail tho, it's like a giant pillow! :) I poke all my leo's tails too. I do believe, I have a butt poking PROBLEM.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I'm glad they arrived safely, Desire'! I love the pics of Callisto... please post more photos later when they have warmed up and settled in. I'm thrilled they are in your capable hands!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
RaiQuee said:
Thanks guys! As Marcia told me, he is totally "chill" . I scooped him out of the deli, and placed him in the container. He kinda just flopped about lol. He's still a bit cool. I poked his tail tho, it's like a giant pillow! :) I poke all my leo's tails too. I do believe, I have a butt poking PROBLEM.

Those geckos are all awesome, and the naming concept is also quite creative. That knobtail is cute. I will stay away from the butt poking issue....:main_evilgrin:

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
You are down in the farm land....lol. Some people don't even know NJ has farms and mountains. I am near the beach :main_thumbsup:

robin

Franks_Geckos said:
You are down in the farm land....lol. Some people don't even know NJ has farms and mountains. I am near the beach :main_thumbsup:
russell is originally from patterson but was living in point pleasant before he came down here

B

Brian O

Those are some great additions. Very nicely photographed. (hint,hint)lol

Visit our friends