• Are you a Gecko enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Gecko enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your geckos and enclosures and have a great time with other Gecko enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tangerine enigma

Rylee

Adult Gecko
3 Year Member
(For darkmaster743) Here is the female I will breed to get more just like her:
DSCF2365.JPG
DSCF2371.JPG
DSCF2372.JPG
DSCF2371.JPG
DSCF2372.JPG
DSCF2373.JPG

Darkmaster743

Staff member
3 Year Member
Cool! My tangerine is stuck inside the tree that she hides in :( she climbed to the top of the branch from the inside. When I get home hopefully she will be out... any way Epic morphs!! These are something I'd buy

Rylee

Adult Gecko
3 Year Member
She mated today. She should lay eggs in 16-22 days, and they should hatch in around 60 days.

Rylee

Adult Gecko
3 Year Member
I am asking anywhere from $25-50, depending on the quality, colors of the gecko, ect.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Wow! She's a beaut!
I may want to get in on this waiting list too! ;) Those little hatchlings will go quick!

Rylee

Adult Gecko
3 Year Member
Hey sorry guys there was a little setback (weather got really cold) and I won't have the eggs as early as I planned. When the weather warms up soon though, I'm sure they'll breed!