Sig Question?

What are the sig rules here I can not find them. I know they are probably looking me right in the face lol.

D

dizzmaldan420

This is what I found in the FAQ area..
"The signature area is a few lines of text and or/text links that appear at the bottom of each post a member makes in the forums. You may post a link to your personal or business website, or a favorite quote you wish to display, pretty much anything as long as it is not obscene or blatently offensive. There is a limit of 255 characters in the signature area. Images are not allowed in the signature area (with the exception of a smiley or two), text only please. "

robin

Signature Areas, User Avatars and Profile Pictures
The signature area is a few lines of text and or/text links that appear at the bottom of each post a member makes in the forums. You may post a link to your personal or business website, or a favorite quote you wish to display, pretty much anything as long as it is not obscene or blatently offensive. There is a limit of 255 characters in the signature area. Images are not allowed in the signature area (with the exception of a smiley or two), text only please.

User Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post. Animated avatars are allowed. As with the signature area, no obscene images or images that may be offensive to other users are allowed. The maximum size of your custom avatar image is 160 by 160 pixels or 24.4 KB (whichever is smaller).

Profile Pictures are images that are displayed in the user's profile and also next to the user's information on the "Who's Online" screen. Again, no obscenity or blatently offensive images allowed. The maximum size a user profile picture can be 160 by 160 pixels or 24.4 KB (whichever is smaller).
from the FAQ posted at the top... i am sure you you guys might have any suggestions you can bring them up to ryan and kellis attention so they can look over it and consider the suggestions

A

Alien_Regalis

I actually had the same question yesterday Gary... was a little concerned as I didnt want to break the rules on my first day :p

Visit our friends