Upscale Reptiles Show, California

W

Welsh

9th Annual Upscale Reptiles Show - September 9-10, 2006 - Convention Center, Sacramento, CA: http://www.upscalereptiles.com/

Just curios if any of you are going. Im trying my hardest to still want a gecko before then, so I am buying my stuff right now.

Im really excited, because thats when I will get my Leo!

I know Marcia is going. Any others?

W

Wretched

I may not be going to that one, but i will definately be at the one in san jose CA in november (I mean why not, its right down the street)

But if i end up showing my face in sac, i'll keep ya posted

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Please drop by my booth and introduce yourselves! I will give a 10% discount for any GeckoForums.net member that buys a Golden Gate Gecko. Hope to see 'ya there!

Arconna

I'll be there. I've got a gecko on hold from Marcia of Golden Gate Geckos that I need to pay the rest on and pick up. It's going to be an awesome show. I haven't been in a few years, but I just can't wait. In the market for leo's :p. Might get a female beardie for my male, but not sure yet. I have yet to find a better enclosure size wise that I feel comfortable housing two beardies in...and those giant turtle tubs are not easy to find around here...

But, anywho, anybody want to meet up at a certain time and share what we all bought or something?

Visit our friends