leo enclosures

G

geckoleo23

here are my leos enclosures. they are perfect in what is needed for a leo.

all of them

104_7085.jpg

miras
104_7084.jpg

Napoleans
104_7083.jpg

luckys
104_7081.jpg

new borns

104_7082.jpg

G

geckoleo23

Thanks all! I actually just took it out, it wil be in the new babys cage. My little cousin gave it to Lucky for his 6 month birthday. Thanks for the comments!

robin

wow very nice enclosures!! yes the lego house is impressive but all of your set ups look great :)

L

lissag

I like the deli cup covered in plastic leaves... very inventive.

Alissa

G

geckoleo23

That is actualy an incubator. I have painted turtle eggs in there. :D they were layed one month to the day ago. should only be another month to month and a half :)

eyelids

Bells Rule!
geckoleo23 said:
That is actualy an incubator. I have painted turtle eggs in there. :D they were layed one month to the day ago. should only be another month to month and a half :)

:main_huh: Whatever works for ya I suppose...

G

geckoleo23

Well...the thing is, they needed heat, and I dont have an incubator at the moment(mine broke) so I stuck them in the seli-cup with some moss and sand, and they are at perfect temps :D

G

geckoleo23

I must agree!!! I rescued them from the yard, because we were bulldozind the day after she layed them(this same turtle is like my pet outside, she comes to the house, and she is really cool. she has a scar, thats how I can tell it is her. and she has layed 2 clutches this year) we were doind landscaping with the dozer where she layed them, so thats why I have them. I am mush more interested in land turts and torts.

Visit our friends