Sick as a dog!!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Well, I had abdomonal pains all through Tinley and thus far this week. After much debate, I suckered into going home early from work today and went to the Doctor. After a urine sample, they find out I have a bladder infection and also there is apparent blood in my urine. I have never had a bladder infection, so I never knew what it was. I thought I just had to use the bathroom a lot! Altho when the intense amount of pain started to the point of almost crying, I decided I needed to get seen my a doctor. I get a perscription and am on my way. However now I have the cold that everyone else has going around. Sore throat, basic crappy feeling.

Wish me a speedy recovery, I gotta do the Lee's show this weekend! :) Plus, the geckos need my attention. haha!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Thanks guys! I got something that is grape flavored and should take care of the bladder problem in 3 days, so right in time for lees. But because of the blood in my urine, he says to be careful and if i'm not feeling better by friday get in asap so they can do a culture or something.

My throat on the other hand, sucks :( Oh well, it could be worse, I could be puking!

Luckily I got my caring boyfriend that is going to bring me homemade chicken noodle soup :) Ahh.

G

GeckoMandi

I'm sorry you are sick, I have had a couple bladder infections and they are NOT fun. I was sick with the flu about 2 weeks ago I was out for a week, fever, throwing up the entire fun game.

I hope you get to feeling better.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Thanks guys for the kind remarks. It's nice to know people out there care :) On the speedy recovery part I don't think thats going to happen. I worked a standard 8 hour shift and was in the worst pain I had ever felt in my LIFE. The doctor said I should be feeling better today, but I'm not. Looks like that culture is going to end up happening unless the next dose of meds works miracles! :(

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Bladder infections are PAINFUL, believe me I know. I had UTI in conjunction with appendicitis. My pain didn't subside until I got some pain killers. Hope ya fell better, we're with ya!

P.S. Take advantage of your boyfriend taking care of you.:main_laugh:

Ian S.

Hope you feel better I've had this crappy cold for 2 1/2 weeks now and I still can't kick it. Thank god the fever is gone I was up around 102. good luck and get well soon!

Visit our friends