Anyone experiencing anger issues in mack albino hets

tangerineman

LizardThing Geckos
I have hatched like 5 in a row and they are definitely angry..wow

they are really testing my patience..hahaha

...i just leave them alone but their screeching is contagious...obviously sending a message to the others...lOFL

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
No problem so far. I've hatched 6 Mack albino hets and they run the usual range from very calm to a bit screechy. What's the temperament of the parents and what's your incubation temp?

Aliza

Krow

Wow, haha, lol :D Take a video & put it on youtube & put up a link here so we can see your screaming babies :)

N

Nigel4less

Our original Mack Tremper Male was one of the most vicious geckos I ever met. But the Super's are very calm in my experience :)

tangerineman

LizardThing Geckos
macks

i incubate at 82 for females,(i have been using this temp for a few seasons now)

these are from mack 'het aptor' x albino mack,

I experienced quite a few temperature sexed macks that were turning out to be the opposite of what i incubated for..I am curious now If i don't happen to have a few little males instead of females...these geckos I am referring to are young<10g -15g
i'll keep my eye on them , feed them and look from farther away..... lol

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I hope things work out. I also incubate at 82 and so far for the past 2 seasons all my Macks are females. The only male I've hatched is a banded gecko, but I think their sexing temps are a bit different.

Aliza

Visit our friends