OMG what else could go wrong

Perefalcon

Jill?????
right now there's a nasty storm that's passing over us, for a little while it looked like the evil tree next door that looms over my house, was going to fall, but luckily it didn't...now as many of you know, we are undertaking some renovations.....and in the room we currently have the walls gutted it's now raining INSIDE!!!!!! I have multiple leaks on that side of the house, so this means I'm gonna have to call the roofers tomorrow to see how much it will be to get that side of the roof done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ELSE, PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO BE SUBJECTED TO????? HUH??? HUH??????

SO FAR I CAN'T WIN

Perefalcon

Jill?????
420Geckos said:
You forgot your Rob situation... :p

OH SHUSH, I tried to alieviate that last night.....I didn't succeed....

However, today is looking up a bit, I"M NOT LOSING THE HOUSE!!!!!!! My lawyer came through today and made a deal with the trustee, I have to make 1700 payments this month to december to get back on track. I got the results of my second test for my business class and I got a 95% And I'm half way to my third test, so today is a bit better....although I've only had 4 hours sleep, I have to close tonight at work and then drive 20 minutes to pick up my daughter, and drive 20 minutes back home.......ugh!!!!!!!! OH Well, it's better than last night....those winds were killer, but I'm having a hell of a time getting ahold of the roofing company!!!!!!!

N

Nastynotch

420Geckos said:
You forgot your Rob situation... :p

ya tonya dont forget that. guys dont find preggers attractive remember?
lol

and were getting those storms today. my homecoming bonfire got cancelled.
which really isnt that big of a deal, i just dont have to watch the football team sacrafice a mexican or whatever they do.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Perefalcon said:
OH SHUSH, I tried to alieviate that last night.....I didn't succeed....

However, today is looking up a bit, I"M NOT LOSING THE HOUSE!!!!!!! My lawyer came through today and made a deal with the trustee, I have to make 1700 payments this month to december to get back on track. I got the results of my second test for my business class and I got a 95% And I'm half way to my third test, so today is a bit better....although I've only had 4 hours sleep, I have to close tonight at work and then drive 20 minutes to pick up my daughter, and drive 20 minutes back home.......ugh!!!!!!!! OH Well, it's better than last night....those winds were killer, but I'm having a hell of a time getting ahold of the roofing company!!!!!!!

Good for you Tonya! You get a lot of respect from me for being such a multi-tasker even while being pregnant. Moms rule!

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Yeah we just had a massive storm roll over too. LOUDEST thunder I have heard in years and I must say I LOVED it!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
oh I loved the thunder, don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good thunder storm, especially a loud one. But when there's an evil tree hovering over my bedroom and gale force winds making the 100 foot high tree sway closer to my house.....it kinda takes away from the enjoyment

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Nastynotch said:
i just dont have to watch the football team sacrafice a mexican or whatever they do.

I'm sure you meant no harm, but you should think a little bit before posting something like that. I'm sure gapricio didn't think that was very funny...

Perefalcon

Jill?????
The day is looking up even more today.........ROB SITUATION DEALT WITH.......I ignored him for 3 days ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
420Geckos said:
I'm sure you meant no harm, but you should think a little bit before posting something like that. I'm sure gapricio didn't think that was very funny...

Hey, he's the one now known as jose' and I think that gapricio is Italian, but I'll leave that to him to clear up

N

Nastynotch

the name jose` justifies it. lol.

sorry guys, i didnt mean any harm. ill be sure to watch it next time. just fun in games

Visit our friends