Sugar and Spice (Paul, be prepared to have your socks knocked off)

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I was curious to see how Sugar stacked up to his future girlfriend Spice. They were both about mid-range as far as mood status goes when I took them out. Eric walked into the room and went "Uhhh...which one is which!?!" Can you guys tell? There's a hint in the second picture. :main_cool3:

PS: For those unaware, Sugar is just a blizzard, while Spice is an LVBB!

Last edited:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
The crazy thing is, when you see him alone the yellow doesn't really register. Next to her, he looks yellowish, while she looks yellowish when seen next to Dr. Evil. Dr. Evil has to be the closest to absolutely no yellow as it gets.

BTW - Good job!

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
WOW. I really hope that they can make some ultra-white blizzards for you, Shanti! I should have some macks het rwbb next season, and I think we should try mixing some of those into them :thumbsup:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
PaulSage said:
WOW. I really hope that they can make some ultra-white blizzards for you, Shanti! I should have some macks het rwbb next season, and I think we should try mixing some of those into them :thumbsup:

Sounds good....but how are we going to tell what's what?? Sugar already looks albino, unless he get pissy and then he can turn purple and gray thanks to his melanophores. They're both extreamly low yellow - being Mack isn't going to change that much. I can see where they can help the Macks that are hets - they should look more snow then a lot of the current Macks out there. As for the super form, I can see where we would get REALLY confused. The albinos should be REALLY pink with no yellow at all, but the blizzard hets might be smoky gray (but I wonder if they would be lighter considering the parents are light?). I think we'd have to start with a super right off the bat to make sure everything produced is a mack, and not a sibling.

Haha...did I do a good job raining on your parade or what? Sorry! The Macks are such a tricky trait when it comes to figuring out what you have with the blizzard being in there. I think we could make some really awesome albino Macks though! Speaking of difficult traits with Macks .... had anyone made a super Mack Patty?

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Grinning Geckos said:
Speaking of difficult traits with Macks .... had anyone made a super Mack Patty?

The Macks have. They look a lot like SS Blizzards.

View attachment 1812

Your Blizzard is awesome by the way. I agree you should use a SS Blizzard or at least SS het Blizzard for any Mack Snow Blizzard project. I sure know I'll be getting a female SS Blizzard to pair with my Mack Snow het Blizzard. Thanks to Shelly! ;)

Visit our friends