New additions from Tinley, Photo OVERLOAD.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Alright. I can't believe how fun this past weekend has been. I've been excitied, passed out, made fun of, poked, and made a fool of myself. And I wouldn't take a MINUTE back from it (okay, maybe the counting on my fingers thing. Grr Ed and Jeremy!)

I sadly didn't take any pictures of actual people. However, Jeremy was talking a TON of photos, and many of me candid so I'm sure there will soon be loads of amusing photos up.

Onto the photos?

First is NERD's bumblee Axanthic. Awesome looking snake in person, the over head lights made them come out cruddy tho :(

bumblebee.jpg

Next was a Tokay also on Nerd table. Check out the Red on him!

tokay.jpg

Then I went to the Venomous table. Woohoo! This is a beeeautiful gaboon viper!

gaboonviper.jpg

Next was a veeery curious Rhino Viper :)

rhinoviper.jpg

And his back, just to see his coloration...very similar to the gaboon!

rhinoviperback.jpg

Now, an Albino Rattler. I wanted to get in to get a closer picture, but he was rattling his tail and ss-ing back. I didn't want to stress him out. Neat tongue pic tho! :)

albinorattler.jpg

Last edited:

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
So, now you ask. What did you buy Desire'? Well...good god. Half the show it seems! Please, hold onto your seats as I show ya ;)

First, from Ron we picked up a acrylic display. We really needed one and it looks awesome. Want to know what? Looks better, filled with my stripes ;) All are labeled in the picture. Sorry its a big picture, I just wanted to show you all the detail!

displaystripes.jpg

I also picked up more leos than anticipated, but I do not regret it. I got these girls from Jeremy, I couldn't resist them!

Bold Stripe female 1

Stripefemale1.jpg

Stripe female 2

Stripefemale2.jpg

I also got this guy. He's on breeding loan from Jeremy to come spend some time with 3 lucky ladies :) This is Dodge.

Dodge.jpg

And then, I DID pick up a Mack snow male, from the macks themselves. He is about 3 years, proven breeder. I'm pretty excitied. He's a BIG prick tho! :O

macksnow.jpg

We also picked up some bell albinos from the Bells. This is a 1.2 group.

Male

bellmale.jpg

First female

bellfemale1.jpg

Second Female ( I LOVE how she looks!!)

bellfemale2.jpg

Ed picked up two fat tails too. I knew this was going to happen!

100 het amel probable female

fattail.jpg

Amel probable female

amelfattail.jpg

I was determined to find myself a nice amount of gargoyles, and did I ever! You can probably guess, they are striped *rolled eyes* I picked them up from Grand Scale Geckos, great guy!

First Goyle

gargstripe3.jpg

Second Goyle

gargstripe2.jpg

Third Goyle

Gargstripe1.jpg

We also picked up a 1.2 group of veileds. These may be for resale but as of current we are thinking of keeping them. Who knows.

veileds.jpg

We got a group of 9 newly hatched corns. These are mainly for resale but we did pull 3 bloodreds out. We paid 5 a piece for them, so it didn't hurt too bad!

mixcorns.jpg

We got a .2 of green blotched snow corns. This is for our male green blotch :)

greenblotchsnows.jpg

TIRED YET?!?! Just when you thought there couldn't possible be more, god is there ever!!!

We picked up a 1.1 Cali Kings

Male
malecalking.jpg

Female
femalecalking.jpg

Also 1.1 Albino cali kings

Male

malealbinocalking.jpg

Female
femalealbinocalking.jpg

I also picked up a 1.1 of beardeds. Salmon and Orange lines :)

Male

beardiemale.jpg

Female
beardiefemale.jpg

Annnnd last but not least (at least I hope) Two female balls from Paul Sage in trade for gecko :)

female1
ballpython2.jpg

female2
ballpython1.jpg

OH WAIT I FORGOT 4! 1.1 Amel stripes and 1.1 Reverse Okeetees :)

amelstripesreverseo.jpg

Last edited:

BalloonzForU

OMG Nice additions Desire'.

I think you got the amel AFT I was looking at, but I was looking for a male to go with the other one.

Last edited:

gixxer3420

Now thats what I have always wanted to do at a show buy as amany animals as you just did. i would hate to see the damage on your wallet because you have some really nice reptiles. Congrats and to say I'm jealous is a huge under statement.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Select Gex said:
Oh my god, I think you doubled your collection.

lmao, realistically I wish we doubled our leopard collection, but we brought 30something animals home. Oyvey.

We only brought 1400 with us tho. I had originally planned to have that much MYSELF. Things don't always work out the way they do tho. We got killer deals on most things however, so that helped us "spread" our money. :D

We actually are STILL putting things away, as we didn't plan on this much!! So i have to re-arrange leos and this and that. I took a break to put pictures up because me and Ed were getting snippy at each other. haha!

crestedgeckogirly

Good grief, I thought my 11 newbies was alot!

Gorgeous animals though! But, no cresties! You soooo should have bought one from me just to round things out...MUAHAHA...just teasing!

It was great meeting you!

-Andrea ;)

B

Brian O

That must have been fun to have that much money to spend :) I do have one question though. Are you building an arc? Thats alot of animals.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Awesome new additions and so many, good lord if money weren't an option I'd do the same! Gotta say though my favorites are the goyles, the beardies, and of course the leos!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Looks like you had a really fun and productive day. Adding that many to your collection at one time must be very exciting.

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure I remember Val saying she counted over 30 newbs. Goodness! Nice pick-ups...I'm with Jeanne, you may need Reptiles Anonymous.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
You guys, I think your right! I think I do need to go to reptiles anonymous. But hey, If i didn't have reptiles I'd probably be a smoker or a big drinker. Reptiles are better ;)

Visit our friends