Paradox Snow...Anyone else?

S

snmreptiles

Just curious if anyone else has had a snow hatch like this?? It's from a striped Tremper albino X Snow. We have hatched plenty this year, and none like this...Would love to hear from some others to see if they have seen this or not!

Thanks,
Mike
www.snmreptiles.com

A few hours after hatching
paradoxsnow.jpg

A few days after hatching
DSC06514.jpg

R

RoseT

I havn't seen a gecko like that but please keep us updated on this little one ;)

Ian S.

I've never seen anything like it either. Thats really neat-o.
He's from the mack snows I presume?

Last edited:
S

snmreptiles

Ian S. said:
I've never seen anything like it either. Thats really neat-o.
He's from the mack snows I presume?

Actually it's from a Gem Snow (Not technically a mack). We breed both lines, and actually tried the cross of Mack X Gem and have gotten a few Supers. I only bred 2 female Gem's to the Mack in the case of them being different genes, but so far I'm pretty convinced they are the same.

Mike
www.snmreptiles.com

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
How intresting! I don't recall anyone saying anything about a paradox snow, its a good name to call it tho!

Keep us updated as it grows, hopefully that yellow coloration won't creep and keep a crisp edge!

M

mayabear52

I like it alot..please keep us updated with pics to see what he/she starts looking like as it grows.

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
That is a crazy looking snow, but I like it, and Paradox could be a good way to describe it.

ReptilianGems

Very cool Mike! Just thought I would let people know that so far, I don't know of anybody that has produced a super from a Gem x Gem breeding. It appears that the Gem and Mack lines are compatable for producing supers, but in my humble opinion, since so far no supers have been produced from a Gem to Gem breeding, I think that they are different. I have produce nearly a hundred babies from Gem to Gem breedings this year, and haven't produced a super yet. I would like to hear from anybody out there that is breeding Gem to Gem, to hear their opinions. Not even done hatching this years babies, and I can't wait to see next years.

Jim Holler

www.reptiliangems.com

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I hatched out this baby from a Female Line Bred Snow (Or, a Female Mack Snow, I think it is actually a Mack, I will find out for sure next year).

You can see a bright yellow spot just above the base of its tail.

S

snmreptiles

Well guys, here are a few new pics at about 7 weeks old. I think it has only improved in the looks department!! Then again, I'm partial, it's mine! LOL Also hatched a REALLY funky albino mack snow from a mack het to an albino giant female. It looks more like a fat tail in coloration. REALLY WEIRD!!

DSC06557.jpg

DSC06549.jpg

Mike
www.snmreptiles.com

Visit our friends