My Blizzard Girls!

BalloonzForU

I've decided that one of my side project this coming year will be Bell Blazings. I know only Kelli has been able to produced one, but I'd figure it can't hurt to try. I would especially like to see one of Mystics babies to produce one. I think a Solid Red Eye Bell Blazing would be awesome. I got these girls back in June and they were only about 7-10 grams each, they are now in their 30s and doing great!

Here's Dizzy

picture_003_op_800x444.jpg

And here's Mystic she has two almost solid black eyes! :)
picture_005_op_586x600.jpg

picture_006.jpg

picture_007.jpg

Last edited:

SaSobek

very nice eyes. I have some Blazing that have that as well that will be in some projects. Good luck with yours and let us know how the eyes turn out.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Sweet! As far as I'm concerned the Bell Blazing Blizzard is the holy grail of leo morphs. Good luck and I know you'll get those eyes reproduced in some offspring. I now have two Snake Eyed Mack Snows from a Snake Eye Blizzard. The Solid Eyes should work the same way. Too bad I decided to weight until next season to breed my Paradox Solid Eye Blizzard. I need to know now!

BalloonzForU

Thanks Everyone.

Michael, With as many people trying for the Bell Blazing, and only one every hatching, I understand what that means. I'm hoping to produce some nice looking hets out of this project over then next few seasons. If I luck out and produce a Bell Blazing, you can be sure that he or she will be living a nice cushy life here with me, I won't sell it.

Brandy, You know I'll keep you up to date. I'll be posting some pics of that dark tang soon too, she's getting even darker, almost red! But I'll send you a sneak peak of her first. ;) Oh yeah forgot to tell you it's a female not a male, as I had thought! lol Some of these little guys can play tricks on you.

brandy101010

BalloonzForU said:
Thanks Everyone.

Michael, With as many people trying for the Bell Blazing, and only one every hatching, I understand what that means. I'm hoping to produce some nice looking hets out of this project over then next few seasons. If I luck out and produce a Bell Blazing, you can be sure that he or she will be living a nice cushy life here with me, I won't sell it.

Brandy, You know I'll keep you up to date. I'll be posting some pics of that dark tang soon too, she's getting even darker, almost red! But I'll send you a sneak peak of her first. ;) Oh yeah forgot to tell you it's a female not a male, as I had thought! lol Some of these little guys can play tricks on you.

Sweet! I'll be checking my email!

Ian S.

Solid red eyed bell blazings!!!
Sounds good to me too!
I wish you all the luck in the world:main_thumbsup: Beautiful blizzards!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Good luck Felicia!
(The over-exposed eye shot seems a little spooky...) :)

BalloonzForU

Thank you guys! I'm thinking that if I am lucky enough to produce a Bell Blazing in the next few years from this project, then I shall never ever win the lotto. That would be too much luck in ones lifetime.

Bonnie, Yeah, Mystic is not one that likes to sit still for pics so I had to take it quick and forgot to shut off the flash. But in that one you can even see her pupil, prety neat.

Visit our friends