1. Are you a Gecko enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Gecko enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your geckos and enclosures and have a great time with other Gecko enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

Whassup??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Yvonne G, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Adult Gecko Staff Member

No new posts in over a week? Where is everyone? And what the heck are you doing?
  2. acpart

acpart Gecko Grandparent 3 Year Member

Whatever Josh did to fix the website, that same ad is back again and is obscuring the top lines so it's impossible to send a PM or check out new posts.

Aliza
  3. Yvonne G

I spoke with him a couple days ago about that and he told me he took it down. It IS gone for me. I'll remind him that it's still there for you.

Just out of curosity. . . how do you feel about if we merge this forum, where no one posts anymore, into geckoforums.net? That one is a little more active.
  4. acpart

The thing that was blocking the screen is gone now. I just realized that the Josh of Geckoforums (where I'm a moderator) is the same guy as this Josh, right? It's a very good idea. There should be some kind of notification to the current members.

Aliza
  5. Yvonne G

Yeah, same guy.
  6. acpart

Thanks. We've now been emailing about this.

Aliza