Holdback Pics!!!!

Aubrey's Reptiles

I had a chance to snap some photos of a few holdbacks. We seem to be holding back mostly males, so it looks like a possible shopping spree later in the year for females :).

First photo: Male Giant het Tremper Albino. I love the large spots and he has the greatest disposition.

Second photo: Male Giant Hypo Tangerine Carrottail het. Tremper Albino. The largest baby we have hatched. Came out at 5 grams and is now 4 months old and 45 grams.

Third photo: Male Super Hypo Tangerine Carrottail. Albey X Urban Bloodlines:main_thumbsup:

Fourth photo: Male Tangerine Bell Hybino. I saved the best for last. This is an updated photo of one of the hybinos that we hatched earlier in the year from a het to het pair that we got from Kelli late last year. Out of a total 8 eggs, all were fertile and 3 of the 8 were albinos.

Aubrey's Reptiles

Thanks everyone :) I'm finding myself really liking the Bell Hybinos. Even the possible hets. are coming along nicely. I just paired up the other het. Bell female last month, so I hope I get the same hatch success from this pairing as I did on the last. Now the waiting game.....

DanTheFireman

They all look great Shawn, good luck on going for the size record with the second one. I really like the first one, the spots are so bold and perfectly spaced, beautiful contrast. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Awesome holdbacks Shawn! Love the Bell Hybino. And the others are gorgeous too, I really like the pattern on the first Giant, very distinctive!

Visit our friends