ahhhh its back!!(...mouthrot....)

T

thegeckoguy

Ok...this weekend i fed all my geckos. All were perfectly fine and healthy. I left for the weekend, came back today. I was feeding my geckos and noticed one of my babies eyes looked enlarged so i decided to feed/water him last. When it cam his turn, what i was thinking was the problem, really was-he somehow got mouthrot over the weekend. I have no clue how:main_huh: The only gecko of mine that ever had mouthrot was this babies father but they never came in contact and he has been fine for his whole life. His brother is perfectly healthy. How did this happen??? How did he just get it?!?! I think i caught it early enough to where if i put neosporin on it it should go away but im not sure. IS there anything else i can do? Hes in a tub alone, but in a rack with 10 other geckos. Will they be at risk? Please help:eek:

T

thegeckoguy

come on....people are viewing it but no responses? Im not trying to bump it so soon but this is my first ever hatchling and im really worried....

T

thegeckoguy

ahhh...its been hours....its a sunday....i know people are on here....im gonna move this to where more people will see it...

Visit our friends