Chat not working for me

I have been having trouble getting into the chat since the server change. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem. And is there something new that I should do to help resolve this problem. I have already restarted my computer with no luck...

Im faitful to the GF site and will just wait and hope that everything works out soon. Im just as addicted to the GF chat as a few others are but I will live a few days without it. Im sure Kelli is working on the problem now.

bubblez825

ElapidSVT said:
irc is internet relay chat
you use a program, or client to connect. i use mirc.
and, no, it's not www.irc.gamesurge.net.

how the heck u get that? idk wt ur talking abt lol. is a client like a browser? i have internet explorer n firefox.....its funny; ur talking to a 13yr old computer genius who knows more than both parents n has no idea wt ur talking abt LOL .

Last edited:

KelliH

Dude Dontcha think if I could have it fixed by now, I would? I don't know how to fix it, I have to wait for the person that set it up before to fix it and he is really busy right now. He will get to it as soon as possible. He is not charging me a penny to do this but if any of you would like to make a donation so that I can pay a programmer then I am sure we can get it back up real quick. Problem is, that is expensive and we just don't have the funds. I spent $800 on the program itself, and it's a great program, but you guys are just going to have to be patient. ;-)

Visit our friends