Did something happen to the "Quick Links" button?

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
When I click on it, nothing happens. No drop down menu or anything. Is it just my computer?

brandy101010

It's working for me right now but sometimes it does that to me. When I go to the home page and try again it usually fixes it.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Hmm... when I click on it, it just takes me to the homepage. I was having javascript (?) errors earlier today with Firefox, but not IE. I don't know if that has any relation with the drop down menu here, but it won't work in either browser. :(

Perhaps I just need to gently set my computer on the ground and kick it.

S

shrap

Paul,

The quick links is dependent on java script so if you are having issues with java script or have it turned off in your browser it will not function properly.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
A little while ago I got some bizzare error message (well, I guess most error messages are somewhat bizzare) saying something about Java being upset. I restarted my computer yet again, and now it seems to be working just fine. ...which is good because I'd have to disconnect a bunch of stuff in order to get it into a good kicking position.

R

Russ S

Paul,

Just get the largest marking pen you can and write obcenities ALL IN CAPS all over your PC. That'll teach it to give you problems.

L

LadyGecko

Does swearing at your PC work if you speak softly
while you are cussing it out ??

lol

Sandy

Visit our friends