Few more Pics of Lana..

LizMarie

It's going to be 3week tomorrow, i think!? Time doesn't seem to get along with me. Anyway we're still working on the handling but I think I've created a MONSTER! She went from 10mealies a night to 20!!! When she sees them she gets a crazy look in her eye and runs around all nutty. Lol Today she went to strike one and flared her arms sending one into the drown in the water dish. She's a manic. I wake up to see the plants, humid hide and toilet paper roll all over the place, Lol.. but i love her as insane as she might seem.

I got home like an hour late so when i walk into my room I find her like this..
Picture142.jpg

Yum...
Picture140.jpg

Some more...
Picture137.jpg

Getting some belly heat.. I think she's a little fatter, but its maybe my eyes.
Picture141.jpg

I'm done, GoodNight!
Picture138.jpg

Halley

WOW Liz!!!!! She’s looking great. I always had a bowl of mealworms in her cage for her, but they never seemed to disappear, very fast. She definetly gained some weight! :main_thumbsup:

LizMarie

My guess is that she's between 45-50 grams, right now!

he he he that was my goal. lol. you'd think all she ate were waxies everyday. lol

Can't wait to get a scale to verify the exact weight!!!

Can't wait for her to SHED!

RepGurl

Where did you get the bowl you use for meal worms? It doesnt look like they could get out of that one and they always get out of mine.

nats

Liz (is it OK to call you that?)
Can I make one suggestion?

Your moist hide.
I would suggest a much smaller door, to cut down on evaporation, and leos like privacy, like some material they cant (and you cant) see threw. :main_yes:
You can get a "Country Crock" brand butter tub, they are light brown, and they are not transparent. And maybe you will discover a new brand of butter in the process! :)

LizMarie

Thanks everyone. I thought it was just me eyes, since I wanted her to gain weight BUT she actually did i'm so happy!

RepGurl - That mealworm dish is actually an ash tray my mom bought home from her job one day, lol. It's cool because the mealworms don't come out and she has a little ledge to watch them before she eats them

Nats - Thanks for the advice. It was the only thing I had on hand when i set up the tank. I'm trying to redo the humid hide and trying to get a bigger tank! so i'll show pictures when that happens. Around how big should the whole be in diameter? So I can measure it and draw it. And yes you can call me Liz, thats what everyone calls me. That and lizard but I like Liz better, lol

ONE MORE PICTURE. I forgot about this one last night. The other night I came home to find my cats sitting in the dark looking at the leo and the leo was looking at her, Lol
Picture139.jpg

LizMarie

Oops i've had her for 2 weeks not 3 weeks..

She's going to weigh a ton if she continues to eat 10-20 mealies a night with 30 on the first night, Lol.

Visit our friends