Friends Lists

How do you feel about the "Contacts and Friends" feature?

• I like it very much and will use it all the time.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • I don't like it and will never really use it.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I don't care one way or the other.

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

KelliH

This new version of Vb has a "Friends" List similar to My Space. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this feature. One choice per person please, and your user id's are not public on this poll. Thanks for participating!

Last edited:

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
I guess I'm not really sure what the use is. But I don't think I have a preference either way.

What I do miss on the other hand is the spell check! :(

thekooliest

Website Creator
I like it. It is an easy way to keep in touch with everyone you are friends with here. One thing I would like is for it to "notify" you when you get a comment on your board.

jmlslayer

Its cool kinda like Gecko myspace lol on other forums you can customize you page and crap that would be cool

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
I like it. It is an easy way to keep in touch with everyone you are friends with here. One thing I would like is for it to "notify" you when you get a comment on your board.

I do believe that you can already select an option to notify you when someone replies to your thread...when you go to your User CP, then Edit Options, the Messaging and Notification section has an option to subscribe to threads :).

And I like the friends and contacts feature...I don't have much use for it, but I guess it's easier to search for one of your friends that way for pming than it is to search through all the pages of the Members section.

Oh, and I like how when you quote someone it has a link to view the post :).

bubblez825

I like it. its easier to search for friends and get instant acess to PM them instead of looking thru members or a post. kinda like wt someone else said :D. also, like marcia, i want to be friends with everyone!!! :D :p

Oh, and I like how when you quote someone it has a link to view the post :).

Wt the heck is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?! I didnt even notice tht till u pointed it out!!!!! omg :rolleyes:

leonut

I like it. instead of having to search for someone to PM them, you can find them instintly. i do miss the spell check too though...

Visit our friends