Gecko pairing

derekk_24

Hi guys i need your help. I have a SHTCTB male and im planning to pair him with an enigma. What morph would i get if i pair him with :

SHTCTB X Tremper enigma het raptor

or

SHTCTB x Red spotted enigma.

thanks.

derekk_24

heres the red spotted enigma i was talking about

_MG_1959.jpg

_MG_1960.jpg

would you recomend to get the tremper enigma or the red spotted? i am so confused right now. hehe

LZRDGRL

I would get her, because she's BEAUTIFUL, and give her a nice new cage :main_laugh:

What are her genetics? If she has Tremper in them, of course you can pair her with your leo. She probably has Red Stripe in her? As long as she doesn't have Bell or Rainwater, you can pair her up with your leo and make beautiful babies. She's awesome :main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup:

If I were u I would look for another breeder.it looks like he's never cleaned the enclosure

RAlbrecht

Gecko Medic
She is cool looking, but her cage does show lack of care on the breeders part. But then again it is a enigma and her tail is pretty fat. I think its pretty much what you want to make and go from there

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Seems like everyone had the same thought as I did when we first saw her picture...I cant believe that breeder would even send anyone a picture like that! YUK! We cant even answer the question b/c we are so distracted by her filthy cage. She's beautiful, but that would totally turn me off, and make me not buy her! Who knows what parasites, or diseases she may be carrying. I hope if you do get her that you are SURE to quarantine first. She is beautiful and appears healthy on the outside. Im sure you'll take better care of her. :)

ddkgeckos

that enigma is absolutely stunning!!! Do you know the genetics of it? It looks to have some sort of snow in there and maybe a red stripe or something similar. Wow find out what exactly it is because i want one:main_thumbsup:

Jordan

IMO If this is your first breeding pair, then i wouldnt recommend ANY enigma. Gain more experience, knowledge and research on enigmas first.
And be careful not to jump into breeding too early.

And the pairings above are a bit silly. Pair your SHTCTB with a nice SHTCT or Tangerine.

Pokersnake

That enigma looks like a Tokay! I love her color!

I know you all are concerned about the tank conditions, but seriously! An animal like that should not go to waste because of someone else's ignorance. I would take her home. Quarantine. Fecal analysis. And then give her the best possible male. Even wait a season if she needs time for recovery. She is absolutely stunning. And if she *is* an enigma and isn't showing signs of enigma syndrome in those conditions, she might just be a keeper.

ddkgeckos

That enigma looks like a Tokay! I love her color!

I know you all are concerned about the tank conditions, but seriously! An animal like that should not go to waste because of someone else's ignorance. I would take her home. Quarantine. Fecal analysis. And then give her the best possible male. Even wait a season if she needs time for recovery. She is absolutely stunning. And if she *is* an enigma and isn't showing signs of enigma syndrome in those conditions, she might just be a keeper.

Yep if she is ill she looks to be ok so im sure a fecal test and a qaurantine period would work wonders for her. She is defo a enigma though you can tell that a mile off those orange eyes and that white tail plus the specklyness of it.

Visit our friends