Hello

Squiggy

Hi I am Jennifer and I live with and love each and every one of my pets dearly. I currently have 2 Leopard Geckos, one in which I bought from an awesome breeder ( Ember Geckos) Squiggy is an Albino Tangerine extreme Giant leopard gecko and he is around 10 weeks old and weighs around 40ish grms. Then one of the reasons I joined here is I just adopted a 5yr old female leopard gecko that someone put her and her habitat (20 gallon) in the trash :( amazingly shes doing awesome and I wormed her with panacur for safety measures ( I work for an exotic vet) I am curious as to what morph she is though so I will post a picture of her in the proper part of the forum to see if anyone knows what morph she might be. Shes really sweet and I already just adore her.

I also have 3 Chihuahuas and an imperial shihtzu. 2 Bearded Dragons and a Veil Chameleon and 2 aquariums full of Discus and some Angels. Hope to meet some more Reptile friends here and learn more about Geckos in general.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. The rescue gecko in your picture in the other thread looks great. I have lots of geckos with more coming every week (eggs) and 2 getting sold within the week.

Aliza

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, Jennifer! Nice job rescuing that female. I wish I had a fish tank full of discus

Shisui Uchiha

Hi I'm Dayne and am looking forward to viewing your animals showing you mine as I explore and collect and I really hope some of you can point me in the right direction with locating some of the species I want.

2 x flame crested geckos
1 x striped gargoyle gecko
1 x albino house snake
1 x BCI
Want R. Chahou, R.Leachianus, Drymarchon Corais and Natrix Tessellata so bare me in mind breeders.

Visit our friends