Im screweddd

sk8ergrl927

So I go and order A personalized Colts jersey cause my team is finally on the way to the superbowl and what happens? They start losing! dfkgnjdflkgjnflg

Dont worry people the Colts will still be kicking butt!!!:p

robin

i want a polamalu jersey even though they are kinda losing <_<

i love his hair!

sk8ergrl927

I was really tempted to get a manning jersey but i got it personalized instead. Now to get colt sneakers too =p Ill be set then

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
The Colts lost 2 games that didn't mean anything. They are already locked with home field through out the play offs. So why bother risking injury to Peyton and Co. The Colts are my number 2 team and peyton can do no wrong.

sk8ergrl927

i can see losing to the bills, like who cares bout them, but the jets? cmon the needed to go hard in that game and they didnt. Im really hoping they make it to the superbowl this year

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Not sure if you realize, but statistically speaking, the Jets have the #1 ranked defense in the NFL. :main_rolleyes: Or at least during regular season they did.

Go Vikes!!!

vctkiller

Ruler Of the WORLD!!
I routed for the eagles, but lost to the cowboys. dissapointed, our defense is not like it was last year because of the late jim johnson and probally B-dawk.
But remember it was a young team. Wait until they get into their prime and we'll go all the way =)
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
We are Redskins fans and don't really expect much from year to year but always have hope lol.

As far as the ones in the running, GO SAINTS! Although it would be cool to see Arizona in the Super Bowl again, that last game with them was awesome :) I do like the Colts too, and know many Colts fans, but they just aren't my top pick

Bellalee

Whoa whoa whoa! Your from CT and you like the Colts? Unexceptable!

JK I am also rooting for the Saints. Ugh the shame of being a Patriots fan.

Visit our friends