Look Out Californians!

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Heather is movin down :main_evilgrin:!!!

That's right...the beginning of next year I will no longer be an Oregonian, it's sad, but true. I will be moving to the bay area (San Fransisco). It is just time for a change, and I think a change is exactly what I am needing right now. I have quite a bit of family down there, so will have their support. Wish me luck!! I have never lived outside of Oregon in my 24 years, so this will be an experience to say the least :)

LizMarie

GOOD LUCK! New place and a new beginning good for you Heather! Even though I think you should gone to the opposite coast and come and visit me, Gregg and Paul! :)

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Dublin/Pleasanton/Walnut Creek...not exactly sure yet, but in that area :)

Liz, I would have loved to do that lady...I'm sure I'd fall in love with the east coast. Money kind of puts a damper on vacations though haha ;)

B

BioWorkZ

San Francisco is a beautiful area. I've always considered moving there. The people there are friendly, has a great art community and the weather is always cooler than the Los Angeles area.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
WOOT WOOT!! Our plans are up in the air as we are STILL hoping/trying to move to the area as well (well, about 45 minutes away), but it looks like we won't be very far from each other before long! *HUGS* send me an e-mail and let me know how things are going for you sweetie

eric

OREGON GECKO
Heather you know..... you can never come back and it be the same! Once a cheater always a cheater! Erin and I will light a candle for you.;)

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
LOL Eric, I know you're gonna give me heck for this one for awhile! But...think of it this way...on my drives back and forth I can always stop and say hi to you guys :)

Jess, that will be so awesome if you guys end up working everything out and move over there too!!! I'm VERY excited :)

Visit our friends